Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Final March LOs (better late then never)

Here are the last of the March Layouts - I'm keeping up - just not doing very well posting the individual photos - that seems to take up the most time - not sure if its worth it or not - do you like seeing all the individual photos?!? Can I just do that on FB - or does anyone see them here - not getting any comments lately - so I think I'm just out here talking to myself :) LOL

Anyways - here we are! :)

Mar 22-28 Side A



Mar 22-28 Side B



Mar 29-31



Mar Misc


Mar Title


Mar Calendar

1 comment:

  1. Hi FSIL! Just to let you know, I read and love to look at the pictures and captions here. I never seem to catch them on FB but I think I might be on too infrequently that they don't make my radar lists.

    By the way, thanks for your help this morning! And I miss you and the kiddos and the rest of the crew something fierce. Love from Kieler!

    ReplyDelete